FCL holds the following Certifications through its parent company:
Quality Management – ISO9001: 2008
FCL’s policy is to provide digital forensic case processing and management system consultancy services based on industry best practice in each of our areas of competence, tailored to meet our Client’s specific needs and circumstances, and in accordance with ISO 9001:2008.
Furthermore, FCL is committed to the continuous improvement of its internal quality management system and the delivery of services and products to our Clients. Our quality objectives and KPIs have been established and are regularly monitored at Management Review meetings. This ensures that the FCL quality system remains effective and appropriate.
The Quality Management Policy and its related objectives are communicated to all employees at induction, are regularly reviewed by top management and regularly reinforced to all employees.
Information Security – ISO27001: 2005
FCL is committed to ensure that it maintains legislative and regulatory compliance as well as adopting business best practice for its information assurance and information security.
To demonstrate this FCL has gained and maintained ISO 27001 to manage and monitor its processes and controls implemented protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of its information and that entrusted to it by its Clients.
Business Continuity – BS 25999: 2006
FCL has passed its Stage 2 BS 25999 certification audit.
FCL is committed to ensure that it maintains its ability to provide services to its customers in every situation and has adopted BS 25999 (shortly to become ISO 22301, which it has implemented but not certified against) to ensure it meets best practice and can continue to deliver services after and incident that may otherwise have affected this.
FCL has implemented (partially or fully) a number of other standards but has either chosen not to seek Accreditation / Certification or that Accreditation / Certification is not available. These include:
- BS 7858 – Staff Vetting and Screening;
- BS 10008 – Legal admissibility of electronic evidence;
- BS 10012 – Data Protection;
- ISO 10001- Customer Satisfaction
- ISO 10002 – Complaints Management
- ISO 10003 – Customer Satisfaction 0 Dispute Resolution;
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Systems;
- ISO 15489 – Records Management
- ISO 17020 – General criteria for the operation of various types of bodies performing inspection
- ISO 17025 – General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories;
- ISO 19011 – Guidelines for quality and/or environmental management systems auditing;
- ISO 20000 – Service Management;
- OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety.